posted November 17, 2023
SpringHill Suites Dallas McKinney
Front Desk Agent Opportunity with Marriott! FOSSE experience preferred but not required!
Atlantic Hotels Group is looking for friendly and outgoing Front Desk Agents to ensure our guests’ satisfaction by exceeding their expectations. Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy.
- Assist guests with their check-in and check-out procedures and throughout their entire stay.
- Work proficiently on the hotel’s reservation system as well as other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow.
- Handle all financial matters – including credit card transactions – securely, accurately and with the utmost honesty.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and go out of your way to maximize the guest experience.
- Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable, approachable and customer-focused environment with a can-do attitude for our guests.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities and the local area.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Respond to guest requests and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
2660 South Central Expressway
McKinney, TX 75070
Telephone (469) 678-5047
SpringHill Suites Dallas McKinney
125 Room All Suite
A Leader in Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in McKinney
Under new management, come and experience what guests are talking about. Experience more at a competitive rate with SpringHill Suites by Marriott® Dallas McKinney/Allen, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused - all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing. Enjoy top of the line amenities including free Wi-Fi and business facilities, a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our complimentary culinary-style breakfast includes fresh choices for a customized start to your day - like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Our hotel is also located a short distance from several restaurants and shopping as well as key employers including McKinney National Airport, Raytheon Aerospace and Emerson Automation.